Reshamsingh, member to the Cargo Equipment Experts CEE network in India, successfully completed six heavylifts of approx 100 tons each with the largest one of 20.4 meter lenght and 6 meter diameter. The weight of this large piece was 117 tons.
The manifold task of the company’s experts for this project included:
- transportation to the port
- customs clearance and port handling
- bringing the barge and tug alongside
- roll on of heavylifts pieces
- lashing/chocking of the cargo
- MMD and customs clearance
- port clearance/ insurance surveyors approval
- movement to Cochin with the help of 2 tugs
The seven days voyage to Cochin was finalized with the cutting of welding, approval from port and customs, roll off of from barge and the transport to jobsite.
Source: Cargo Equipment Experts, CEE