For several ongoing pojects Jiangsu Sunshine International Logistics Co., Ltd Shenzhen Branch, member to the Worldwide Project Consortium (WWPC) in China, delivered during the past six years petrochemical equipment with a volume over 400,000 cubicfeet, which including a variety of chemical towers, tanks, and an air separation plant.
- Among those shipments 150 items with a unit weight over 100 tons and single piece volume over 500 cbm.
- The longest cargo the experts from Jiangsu Sunshine International handled in this industry was 98 m, 98 x 5.1 x 5.1 m with a weight of 320 tons.
- The maximum diameter cargo handled in this field was 8.5 m, 28.45 x 8.5 x 8.5 / 150 tons for which similar services where provided.
- And the maximum weight handled in this field was a single piece of 76 m x 5.5 x 5.5 with a weight of 540 tons.
The services provided for these shipments included inland movements, loading onto ocean vessels and sea freight bookings.
The services provided by Jiangsu Sunshine are for many interesting, challenging and big projects for CNOOC, CNPC, SINOPEC:
- CNOOC Huizhou Refinery Integration project Phase II (around 100.000 freight tons so far)
- CNPC Venezuela oil pipeline project (around 80.000 cbm)
- CNOOC Hainan Fine Chemical Plant Project (around 80.000 freight tons)
Through a sister company, Jiangsu owns over 20 deck barges from 5.000 dwt to 18.000 dwt which can provide domestic and international routing service for this type of heavy and outsized cargo.
Source:: Worldwide Project Consortium, WWPC