Agence Maritime Mohab, member to the Worldwide Project Comnsortium (WWPC) for Tunisia, handled a TEREX crane for one of their Oil & Gas customers based in Hassi Messaoud (South of Algeria).
Scope of services:
- Reception of the crane at Tunis port
- Arrange all in transit customs formalities as crane is having final destination Algeria
- Get the crane into our bonded warehouse in Rades
- Load the crane into special lowboy once export customs formalities are ready
- Prepare the convoy and escort to Tunisian/Algerian border
- Handling both unloading and reloading procedure in border to avoid COVID quarantine procedure for drivers
Mohab also arranged all necessary permit of circulation due to height exceeding 4 meters and prepared a method statement and route survey to be taken for the job.