Delta Maritime Ltd, member to the Worldwide Project Consortium (WWPC) for Greece managed two significant heavy cargo movements during the busy holiday season in Greece.
Heavy & OOG Equipment for Chania military airport on Greta Island in Southern Greece
– Machine with dimensions: 17.5 x 3.4 x 3.3 m / 65 tons
– Moved by combined road / sea (on ferries)
– Road special transport ex Piraeus to Chania airport military base
Temporal supply of Power Project
For a difficult power project the companies experts arranged for the following power plant equipment from Greece to Italy:
– Demanding & high level performance overcoming the congestion in Greek ports due to summer holidays from mid June to the begin of July.
– Combined road / ferry / road transport ex Alonissos Island in Greece to Tribiano Milano, Italy.
– Demobilization of 15 x oversized generators and accessories manufactured by Milantractor.
Source:: Worldwide Project Consortium, WWPC