The project forwarder network Worldwide Project Consortium (WWPC) appointed Platetrade S.A. as exclusive country member for Bolivia. Platetrade also has the membership for the WWPC in Argentine and Paraguay.
Platetrade Bolivia is mainly engaged in the following activities:
- Transport by barge via Paraguay, Uruguay and Argentina, bulk / bag products and pallets, as well as, project cargo. Including stevedoring & unloading.
- Truck freight from Argentina and Chile (Arica) to Bolivia in order to load Bulk / Project & Containers.
- Airfreight (special agreements with BOA – Bolivian Aviation)
Stuffing of containers.
- Ocean freight originating in Bolivia, being transported to Argentina or Uruguay.
- Door to door service based NVOCC from Northern Europe / Middle East / India and Far East, to its final destination in Bolivia.
- Chartering service for loads, as well as river chartering tonnage demand.
Miss Casandra Poppe
Rolea Center Bulding, Equipetrol North
Calle J N° 120, 2nd Floor
Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia
Tel: +591 7214 2992
Email: [email protected]
Source:: Worldwide Project Consortium, WWPC