Agence Maritime Mohab Tunisia, member to the Worldwide Project Consortium (WWPC) for Tunisia, was entrusted with a really difficult and amazing challenge to complete the transportation of containerized multifunction equipment for clean and potable water supply in Tunisia by the IWAT project.
The final site at Ain Jammal – Hammam Bourguiba is located within a hard and mountainous place and Mohab had local police escort as the road was closed to ensure trucks could move properly. The project is dedicated to help deprived local population to have access to clean and potable water.
Besides supplying clean water, the integrated container units can provide services to meet social communication and healthcare needs.
Services provided by Mohab:
- Inland transport from Tunis port to their warehouse (3 Flat rack container)
- Moving goods into 5 trucks 20’feet till final site
- Police escort + MOHAB Escort
- Discharging goods at site
- Provision of crane at site
- Assistance for installation of photovoltaic solar panels