Mercator Transport, member of the WWPC for France, arranged several significant movements for an important client from the paper machine manufacturing industry.
In cooperation with several WWPC partner companies in China and Chile, heavy and outsized components for paper machines had been safely transported across the oceans to various jobsites in a global scale, utilizing both container and break bulk carriers for pieces upto 44 tons weight.
1. Cooperation Mercator (WWPC France) & Global Star Logistics (WWPC China Northern)
– Location: Xingang, China to Mundra, India
– Location: Xingang, China to Durban, South Africa
2. Cooperation Mercator (WWPC France), GSL (WWPC China Northern), Tecniproject (WWPC Chile)
– Location: Xingang,China to San Antonio,Chile
3. Cooperation Mercator (WWPC France), Ocean Knight Shipping (WWPC China Central)
– Location: France northern to Taizhou, China
“The unity and power of qualified project forwarding companies, demonstrating their skills through their partnership contacts within a strong network brand once more has been evidenced through these operations” said Wolfgang Karau, Director of the WWPC.