Overseas Logistica, with head office in Belo Horizonte, have been appointed as exclusive member to the Worldwide Project Consortium (WWPC) for Brazil.
Established since 1995 in Brazil, Overseas Logistica is a cargo/ship broker and freight forwarder specialized in project cargo handling and multi-modal logistics. The company just completed its 20th anniversary as a logistics provider for major companies in the fields of mining&steel, civil construction, oil&gas, renewable energy and machinery, among others.
The company is mainly engaged in the following activities:
- Ocean freight for bulk, breakbulk and project cargoes
- Customs planning (ex-tarifario, special entries, cargo clearance)
- Terminal handling and inventory control
- Inland transportation (trucking, rail, barging)
- Route survey, engineering
- Export packaging, cargo dismantling
- Inspection/survey/picture reports
Source:: Worldwide Project Consortium, WWPC